SKY HIGH BALLOONS SAFETY AND PRICES
We have a perfect flying record. Our balloon flights are fully insured. Our commercially licensed pilots are authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration. All pilots have intimate knowledge of the mountains you'll be exploring and will serve as fascinating guides to this adventure!
Remember, we fly the oversized Safety "T-Baskets", the best, and safest gondolas on the market, designed with you in mind!
What to wear? Dress comfortably for outdoor activity. Early morning attire will depend on the season in which you are flying. Sensible shoes recommended. It is actually warmer in a balloon than on the ground because you float along with the wind, not against it. Bring your camera and your enthusiasm - leave the rest to us!
- $180 per passenger
- Unique "Splash 'n' Dash" experience - (Winds Permitting)
- Reservations are required - must call.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- We fly 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
- Duration from start to finish is 3-4 hours.
- Flight time is 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on winds and the discretion of the pilot.
- All passengers must be 48" tall.
- Commemorative continental picnic - upon landing.
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off.
- We fly at sunrise only.
- Sky High Balloon Adventures has a permit from the Prescott National Forest
Sky High Balloons
105 Canyon Diablo Road
Sedona AZ 86351
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone prior to or during any balloon trip.